Arjuna D. Ghose
The Struggle Within: The Wind’s Divine Melody
a true Guru-disciple relationship and spiritual journey story
(Amazon Kindle and paperback)
(EPUB, MOBI, PDF, etc.)
A true story told by an unknown mystic of his journey living among ordinary everyday society undercover. He behaves badly while no one knows his true identity, resulting in specious accusations.
~ Louise-Jayne Haddaway
A story of karma, insufficient faith, and spiritual progress. A journey of spiritual values, truths, and hard-earned lessons.
The Will of the Divine is often hard to comprehend, particularly for Jacob C. Miller (eventually known as Arjuna D. Ghose), a man caught up in a cycle of abuse, drugs, and bad choices from a deep, lingering, internal struggle. From the beginning of his daughter’s life, Jacob is devoted to her well-being, but eventually he gets caught up in an addiction that is a major insult to his awakening and moral standards he developed during his spiritual life on spiritual Master Sri Chinmoy’s path.
- President Trump will declare the United States the Spiritual Kingdom.
- Iran will be wiped off the map.
- President Trump’s second term will last five days.
- Nancy Pelosi will be the next president after Donald Trump and she is a Republican.
- We are on the verge of a global economic meltdown.
- My daughter’s mother will have to surrender to me.
- Twitter will buy Facebook.
- Something will be discovered on Jupiter that will really help the Earth.
- The US will bomb Russia.
“It’s normal for spiritual people to experience spiritual things — things most doctors wouldn’t understand.”
~ Arjuna D. Ghose
How to Bring
Your Inner Sun to the Fore
“When the problems of the outer being stand as an obstruction, cry inwardly. That cry is not for name or fame. That cry is for inner illumination. When the outer being is an obstacle, it means that the sun, the inner sun, is eclipsed by fear, doubt, anxiety, worry or some other negative force. Right now the sun is overcast, but it is bound to become visible again. The inner sun is covered by what? By ignorance, doubt, anxiety and worry. But consciously if you pray or meditate to bring the inner sun, your own illumined sun, to the fore, it will get strength and it will come forward. Now you have to know whether you want it or not. If you want the inner sun to come to the fore, then it will come forward. When the sun comes, at that time doubt disappears, fear disappears, everything undivine disappears.
“So either you have to bring forward the inner sun or you have to be satisfied with fear and doubt. How can you bring to the fore the inner sun? When you pray to the Supreme and meditate on the Supreme, always pray that the illumined part inside you, the illumined being or the inner sun, will come to the fore. Then you will see that there can be no obstacle. You are unable to walk along the street if the street is very dark or full of obstacles. But if the road is all illumined, then you can walk, you can run, you can go as fast as you want to. In the inner life also, if you think positively, if you think of Peace, Light and Bliss, then naturally your inner sun will come to your rescue. But if you don’t pray and meditate, then all obscure, undivine, impure forces will always come and bother you.”
~ Sri Chinmoy [source]
Karma from Smearing Sri Chinmoy Blog Articles:
~ a spiritual memoir blog ~
- Karma From Smearing Inspires Sri Chinmoy Disciple Book [Read Me First]
- This is the first article in the Karma from Smearing Sri Chinmoy blog article series, illustrating the severe consequences of defaming a spiritual Master.
- The Importance of Believing in Yourself
- It appears faith in myself and faith in God are a big part of what I need to seriously improve my mental health. It is a true medicine, because it heals.
- Father Alienation: How It Affected My Daughter
- How did parental alienation against me affect my daughter’s relationship with me, her father? She often thought there were things wrong with me for starters.
- A True Story of a Spiritual Experience: Sri Chinmoy’s Smear Against Me
- A spiritual experience I call ‘The Sri Chinmoy Burn’. I was tricked and made to look bad by none other than my own Higher Self — my karma for smearing Sri Chinmoy.
- A Golden Dawn Given to Me By the Hidden Hand of God
- Usually, it’s not easy to understand how the hidden Hand of God is working in someone’s life until you understand their story a lot better.
- Did the Golden Age Began in 2012?
- Did the Golden Age begin in 2012? Are we now in a new age of spiritual awakening? These numbers may answer those questions.
- Aum~Mission: a Mission of Helping Others In Need
- Find out how my spiritual awakening led me from dreaming about ways to make money to starting a non-profit devoted to helping people in need.
- In Times of Trouble, What Should We Do?
- We all face troubles, but how we react to them changes the outcomes. I discuss how I face problems with my daughter, my mental health, cancer, and the legal system head-on so that I never give up hope.
- What Do I Mean When I Say I Smeared Sri Chinmoy?
- When you attack someone, you often become what you accuse them of being. The lies I spread about Sri Chinmoy were vicious yet they made me weak. How can I use that information to prove that I may be delusional but I’m not schizophrenic?
- Behaviour Problems in a Child: A Sign of Abuse?
- Can a child’s behaviour problems at school be linked to mental abuse at home? A disturbing look at my relationship with my daughter and my attempts to fix it in person and in court.
- Spiritual Punishment from God?
- Did I experience spiritual punishment from Sri Chinmoy? It’s hard to answer that question unequivocally, but here is an experience of mine that may clarify.
- A Short Story Illustrating How I’ve Been Accused
- A giant leather belt serves as a metaphor for the way I – and many others with mental health issues – are treated, ignored and misunderstood.
- My Complaints Against Nova Scotia Legal Aid Lawyer “Susan”
- My complaints about some of my antagonists, ones who don’t realize they played that kind of role. They provided a disservice due to discriminatory beliefs.